SMC Pastoral Care
Since 2008 I have served as Chaplain with the Springfield Masonic Community. It is a privilege to share the faith stories of our residents. Please feel free to contact me regarding Spiritual Care joys and concerns on behalf of a resident, their family members, or yourself.
- Spiritual and emotional support through empathetic listening
- Supportive contact with faith communities or churches
- Holy Communion, Baptism, a Bible, or other devotional materials
Opportunities for worship and Bible Study:
- Wednesday Bible Studies: 10:00 a.m., Cunningham apartments, second floor social room
- Choir practice on Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. in the Wooley Chapel in the York Rite building.
- Thursday Bible Studies: 9:00 a.m., York Rite, third floor
- Thursday Bible study at 10:00 a.m. at 4th floor Burdick Tower dining room
- Ecumenical Sunday church services: 10:00 a.m., Burkhart Auditorium
If a you or a resident would like to speak with a Chaplain, Minister, or your faith community’s Spiritual Leader, please call the operator and ask to speak to me or contact me directly at: 937-525-3063. My office is in the York Rite building Room 210 across from the ice ream shop and next to Wooley Chapel.
Email: Rev. Bruce Vincent, Chaplain firstname.lastname@example.org