There’s a lot to do at Western Reserve! We know not everyone likes to do the same things–that’s why we offer a variety of activities for our residents who have unique lifestyle needs, goals and preferences.
- Fishing on three stocked fishing lakes
- On-campus fitness center with Kaiser equipment
- Certified athletic trainer on hand in the fitness center to personally assist you with your workout
- Various classes offered for strength and balance training
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise classes
- Outdoor relaxation areas
- Resident organizations and activities such as choir, chimes, card games, Wii bowling, current events, billiards and more!
- SeniorNet Computer classes (separate fee)
All the Amenities!
- On-campus library
- Woodcarving shop
- Chapel with weekly services
- 24 hour service and emergency call systems
- Full Service Beauty/Barber shop
- Auditorium for shows and events
- On-campus Westfield Bank branch
- Game Room
- Community Room for meetings and gathering
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
Take a tour of the WRMC Chapel!
Take a tour of the WRMC Game Room!
Service is our strength.
- Stay put for your physical, occupational and speech therapy – we have it right on our campus
- Have your prescriptions delivered right to your door
- Our on-campus social worker and nurse liaison can offer support and assessment services
- Maintenance of all apartments and homes
- Personal transportation services
- Personal shopper/errand service
- Rooms for private parties or gatherings
- Catering services
- Weekly scheduled transportation to local shopping
- Weekly blood pressure clinic provided by Cornerstone
- On-campus Wellness Clinic offering medical, dental, and podiatric services
- Monthly hearing clinic from the hearing center
- On-campus entertainment
- Weekly outings for dining and entertainment