Ohio Masonic Home is excited to celebrate our rebrand with all of you as we welcome in the New Year! Although we are beginning 2019 with a fresh look, the core values and mission of our organization remain the same.
- Our Mission: We are the living expression of our Masonic Values – We serve as the trusted partner to help people age respectfully.
- The Meaning Behind Our New Logo: The new logo design represents a new beginning for the organization. The acacia tree represents eternal life, and the five branches represent each of the three campuses, Ohio Masonic Home Foundation, and Ohio Masonic Home Resource Center. The color palette features traditional Masonic blue, with the colors green and orange projecting, life, energy, warmth and happiness. The exposed roots of the tree honor the Masonic Fraternity signifying the organization’s deep rooting in Masonic values. We now have one brand, one identity, and one message as we move forward and continue to serve the public and the Fraternity.
- Open to Everyone: While our organization was founded by the Ohio Masonic Fraternity and still serves Masons and their families, we are open to everyone, with values rooted in honesty, compassion, and friendship.
- A Commitment to Excellent Care: As a retirement and healthcare facility, we provide a continuum of care on-site. We support the changing needs of the residents and families we serve, so people can enjoy a happy life for their entire life. Every team member on campus, from food service to skilled nursing, should always be supportive, engaging and responsive to the needs not only of our residents, but the families and friends who care about them, and our fellow team members.
- A Philanthropic Focus: Across the globe, the Masonic Fraternity provides over $1 billion in charitable support each year. The Ohio Masonic Home Foundation upholds the mission of OMH by supporting residents and community members in need through connections to resources, including grants and funding.
- We’re a Family: We know all our residents by name. In fact, we also know the names of many of our residents’ kids. And grandkids. We pride ourselves on engagement, empowering all residents and staff to inspire a family culture.
As our organization continues to grow, we will continue to provide the highest quality of care to our residents, give back to our communities, and empower our employees. We look forward to growing with all of you in 2019.