Hunting for a new career? Join us on Thursday, March 19th from 2PM – 6PM for a Job Safari at the Springfield Masonic Community Career Fair! Meet with SMC employees, fill out an application, and learn what sets us apart from other employers while you hunt for your new career!
We will be recruiting for a variety of positions including: STNAs, RNs, LPNs, Resident Assistants, Dietary Aides, Housekeeping, Security Guards, Seasonal Groundskeepers, and More!
Enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values you!
– Up to 3 1⁄2 weeks vacation your first year
– Early Wage Access through our PayActiv Program
– Flexible Scheduling
– Tuition Discounts through our Hondros Partnership
– Generous Education Assistance Program
– 3 and 4 Day Work Weeks Available
– Training Opportunities: CDP Certification and Embodied Labs
– Great Benefits!
If you have questions, please contact us at 937-818-4068.
The Career Fair will be held in the Festival Green Clubhouse at Springfield Masonic Community.
2655 West National Road
Springfield, OH 45504
RSVP for our hiring event by visiting: http://smcoh.org/career-fair/
We look forward to meeting you!