Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Are you looking for a place where you and your skills are valued?
Then the Ohio Masonic Home may just be the place for you!
Please bring your talents and caring and join our community. We are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant for our corporate office in Springfield, Ohio, and it could be YOU!
What would your job entail?
The Executive Administrative Assistant is involved in a variety of administrative duties, public relations, board relations and other types of projects, all of which requires total confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as liaison between the Executives, Ohio Masonic Home employees, and subsidiary organizations
- Provide assistance and support to the Board of Trustees, subsidiary boards and committees
- Organize and take minutes at all Parent Board, Foundation Board and committee meetings, throughout the state of Ohio. Serves as backup for minutes at campus board meetings, as needed
- Prepare Parent Board, Foundation Board and committee correspondence and meeting packages
- Educate new Board members on board software and technology
- Coordinate logistics for all Board and committee meetings
- Act as primary administrative support to the CEO and other Executive staff
- Act as administrative support to direct reports of the Executive staff as needed
- Manage Executive calendars and meeting preparation for entire corporate office
- Prepares departmental travel arrangements, registrations, and expenditures for the entire organization
- Manage the time-off requests and input time for the C-suite
- Act as partner with Executive staff on a variety of projects, including Strategic Planning, Town Hall Meetings, and other corporate initiatives
- Prepare a variety of regular and special administrative reports and presentations
- Act as a liaison with IT to onboard all new Executive Team hires
- Responsible for supply ordering for all of Bushnell Hall
- Responsible for the pick up and delivery of mail to Bushnell Hall
- Act as assistance for the Foundation, with regard to data entry during direct-mail campaigns
- Act as primary point of contact for front lobby volunteers
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma required; college degree preferred. Not-for-profit Board support experience required. At least three years of secretarial/administrative assistant experience at the executive level and strong knowledge of office systems and procedures required.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Sensitivity to and ability to maintain confidentiality. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Demonstrated experience with/knowledge of Microsoft Office programs. Attentive to detail. Ability to work well with all levels of an organization.
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those that qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many medications covered at 100% , 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a generous $5,000 education assistance program, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!