We’re proud to be named a Great Place to Work Certified company!
- Resident Assistants – Starting at $12.50 per Hour!
- STNAs – Starting at $15 per Hour!
- Early wage access – Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Up to $5,000 in Education Assistance per year!
- Discounted tuition with Hondros College of Nursing!
- Fun, friendly atmosphere!
Are you interested in furthering your career in healthcare? Do you want to work for a stable employer that VALUES you?
Then Browning Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age respectfully. Come join us on our journey!
Browning Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for an exceptional RA or STNA and it could be YOU!
So what would your job entail?
SUMMARY: To provide for the physical and emotional well-being of BMC residents and to document same in accordance with Ohio state law and nursing home standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs personal care tasks for residents
- Provides exceptional customer service to each and every resident
- Personal grooming (hair, shave, nails, mouth, etc.) maintains hearing aids and glasses
- Positioning and proper skin care
- Assist with elimination
- Assist with proper dress
- Feeding when necessary
- Passes fresh water and nourishment
- Observes and records resident condition information
- Vital signs
- Weights and measurements
- Signs of decubiti
- General resident well being
- Diet Charts
- Elimination records
- Transfers and/or lifts residents
- Ambulation and walking
- General resident transfer, using proper assistive devices and body mechanics
- Ensures proper use of restraints when ordered
- Communicates with residents and other staff
- Practice reality orientation techniques
- Personal interaction with residents
- Notify nurse in charge and other staff of resident condition
- Fill out flow sheets, diet charts, bowel movement list, vital signs, intake and output worksheet
- Maintains resident room
- Change resident bed linen/towels and keep adequate stock in room
- Keep resident personal belongings in place
- Maintains safe resident room environment
- Keep signal cords within reach
- Remove hazardous items
- Enforce no smoking rules
- Immediately clean spills
- Maintains proper infection control technique
- Regular hand washing
- Proper linen handling
- Carries out universal precautions
- Complies with all aspects of Resident Rights
- Attends monthly in-services
What kind of experience do you need to have?
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or one to three months related experience.
Must have current certification in CPR/First Aid training or be open to getting it shortly upon hire.
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative drugs paid at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a $5,000 education assistance program, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please contact us today to start your new journey with us!