Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Are you looking for a great opportunity where YOU matter?
Then Western Reserve Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
Western Reserve Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to be the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a customer focused Dietary Aide, to work full time or part time (includes some weekends) and it could be YOU!
So, what would your job entail?
SUMMARY : Serves food, helps residents, cleans up serving areas, dining room and kitchen
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves food from either kitchenette or dining room line
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Assists residents with food
- Operates cash register to receive cash for meals served from the dining room line
- Washes all dishes, pots, pans, serving utensils, and trays, using commercial dish washing equipment
- Cleans kitchen, serving areas, and dining room
- Mops floors in kitchen
- Stocks items needed, such as sugar, salt, paper products, etc.
No Experience Necessary- Just outstanding customer service skills!
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b) plan participation, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and tuition reimbursement among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!