Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives?
Then Browning Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
Browning Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a customer focused Dietary Aide, to work part time (includes some weekends) and it could be YOU!
What would your job entail?
SUMMARY: Serves food, helps residents, cleans up serving areas, dining room and kitchen
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves food from either kitchenette or dining room line
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Assists residents with food
- Operates cash register to receive cash for meals served from the dining room line
- Washes all dishes, pots, pans, serving utensils, and trays, using commercial dish washing equipment
- Cleans kitchen, serving areas, and dining room
- Mops floors in kitchen
- Stocks items needed, such as sugar, salt, paper products, etc
- Other duties as assigned
No experience needed- only exceptional customer service skills and the desire to have fun and make a difference in people’s lives!!
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance for those that qualify, with many preventative medications covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and an outstanding $5,000 tuition reimbursement program, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Browning Masonic Community conducts a background check, drug screen and physical to ensure we hire only the best.
We look forward to hearing from you today!