We’re proud to be named a Great Place to Work Certified company!
- Starting at $12.50/hour!
- Early wage access – Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Up to $5,000 in Education Assistance per year!
- Paid Time Off in your first year!
- Fun, friendly atmosphere!
Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Do you want to work for an employer that values YOU by offering generous benefits and opportunity to grow?
Then Western Reserve Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age respectfully. Come join us on our journey!
Western Reserve Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for customer focused Dietary Aides, to work part-time (including some weekends & holidays) and it could be YOU!
What would your job entail?
Serves food, helps residents, cleans up serving areas, dining room and kitchen.
- Serves food from either kitchenette or dining room line
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Assists residents with food
- Operates cash register to receive cash for meals served from the dining room line
- Washes all dishes, pots, pans, serving utensils, and trays, using commercial dish washing equipment
- Cleans kitchen, serving areas, and dining room
- Mops floors in kitchen
- Stocks items needed, such as sugar, salt, paper products, etc
- Other duties as assigned
No experience needed- only exceptional customer service skills and the desire to have fun and make a difference in people’s lives!!
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including very rich medical, dental and vision insurance with MANY preventative meds covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a generous education assistance among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from YOU today!
OMH requires a drug screen, background check and physical, to ensure we hire only the best!