Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives?
Are you tired of the restaurant hours where you work presently? Those late nights? Do you like free meals on the days you work? (Who doesn’t love free food?!)
Then Springfield Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
Springfield Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for PT Dietary Aides and it could be YOU!
What would your job entail?
- Serving meals to residents according to their prescribed diet order
- Transporting food to multiple serving sites from one central kitchen
- Interacting in a positive and respectful manner.
- Cleaning kitchen and dining areas. Operating commercial dish machine.
- Working well in team environment.
- Maintaining Kitchen standards and expectations.
- Assisting cooks where needed.
- Weekend and holiday rotation schedule
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Less than high school education; or up to one month of related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 1-2 years in restaurant or healthcare facility preferred.
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative drugs covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and an outstanding $5,000 tuition reimbursement program, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!