Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Are you looking for a great full-time opportunity?
Then Browning Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
Browning Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for friendly Environmental Technicians, to work full time (some weekends) and it could be YOU!
What would your job entail?
Cleans and maintains assigned area(s) in a sanitary, orderly, and attractive condition
- Cleans and sanitizes assigned resident rooms and common areas daily; includes dusting, wiping surfaces with cleaning solution, vacuuming, emptying trash, floor care, and general straightening
- Cleans and sanitizes assigned resident bathrooms daily; includes hand cleaning of sink, tub/shower, toilet, mirror, counter surfaces, and floor
- Replenishes supplies of linen, soap, towels, paper products, and other dispensable items in all areas
- Observes room for maintenance needs and generates work order to be turned into Supervisor or Director.
- Loads and transports cleaning cart to assigned area; cleans cart at end of shift and return to storage area
- May work individually or in teams
No Experience Necessary- Just outstanding customer service skills!
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative meds covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation w/ a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a generous $5,000 tuition reimbursement program among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!