We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work!
Are you a person who loves to work outside, keeping beautiful spaces, well…. beautiful??
Then Western Reserve Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age respectfully. Come join us on our journey!
Western Reserve Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a customer focused Grounds Worker, to work this seasonal position, and it could be YOU!
Schedule: 7am – 3:30pm Monday – Friday
So, what would your job entail?
Maintains grounds, landscaping, roads, sidewalks, lots of Western Reserve Masonic Community.
- Mows, trims, and edges grass area
- Plants grass, trees, shrubs, and flower beds
- Prunes shrubs, trees, and evergreens
- Applies insecticides, herbicides, and fertilizers
- Removes leaves and litter from grounds
- Removes snow and ice from roads and sidewalks
- Repairs fences, gates, walls
- Paints buildings exteriors
- Makes minor repairs on grounds equipment
- Operates tractor, truck, and a variety of mowing equipment
- Assists maintenance mechanics
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative prescriptions 100% COVERED, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and incredible education assistance among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!