We’re proud to be named a Great Place to Work Certified company!
- Early wage access – Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Up to $5,000 in Education Assistance per year!
- Up to 17 days Paid Time Off in your first year!
- Fun, friendly atmosphere!
Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Do you want to work for an employer that values YOU by offering great pay, generous benefits, and growth opportunities?
Then Springfield Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age respectfully. Come join us on our journey!
Springfield Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a customer-focused Laundry Aide, to work full time days and it could be YOU!
So, what would your job entail?
Sorts, folds, loads, and unloads clothing to/from laundry equipment to provide clean linens and personal clothing for residents.
- Shakes out clean linen and prepares for hang-ups and folding
- Folds dried clothing from dryer
- Separates personal clothing according to names and delivers to residents
- Places folded linen/clothing in baskets or hangs up on hangers or racks
- Loads/unloads articles from dryers
- Sorts soiled personal and facility linen. Checks all pockets
- Cleans around work areas, including cleaning equipment, and mopping floors
- Prepares linen carts for delivery or helps to prepare carts
- Delivers flat linen when needed
- Prepares special orders when they are called in (Rehab, Nurse training, etc.)
- Load and Unload washers
- Keeps track of linen in circulation and distributes if necessary
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the organization and all federal and state laws regarding the privacy of protected health information
- May be required to drive the laundry truck and operate truck lift and move clean and soiled linens.
- Empty the soiled linen chutes and push soiled linen cart to soiled laundry room
- Checks all dryer vents and logs date, time and name
No prior experience or training needed. Just great customer service skills!
Must have a driver’s license in good standing with the state of Ohio.
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative meds covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation w/ a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a generous $5,000 education assistance program among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you TODAY!