Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Do you want to work for an employer that values YOU?
Then Springfield Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
Springfield Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a customer focused
Life Enrichment Coach, to work full time, and it could be YOU!
So, what would your job entail?
SUMMARY: Assist the Life Enrichment Coordinator in providing both individual and group programming that allows for the successful aging of older adults.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties as required.
Help to provide an environment that promotes successful aging
- Invite, encourage and help transport, when necessary, residents to programs or activities
- Assist with the implementation of one-on-one and group programs or activities based on the Person Centered Care assessment findings
- With the Life Enrichment coordinator help to evaluate each resident according to background, interests, abilities, and intellectual, social and spiritual needs
- Maintain confidentiality of resident information at all times and only share when appropriate
- Assist in the implementation of programs/activities to meet the physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual needs of the residents, working closely with the Life Enrichment Coordinator
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
High school or GED
CERTIFICATES – LICENSES – REGISTRATIONS :
Must have valid Ohio Drivers License and be insurable by the Ohio Masonic Home’s insurance carrier.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Proficient in Word, Excel, Publisher, MS Office, etc.
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those that qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance, with many preventative drugs covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a generous $5,000 education assistance program, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you TODAY!