Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Do you want an opportunity to develop your professional skills AND contribute to a wonderful community?
Then Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you to intern next semester! While this is an unpaid internship, the experience and relationships you build will be priceless!
We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age respectfully. Come join us on our journey!
Ohio Masonic Home is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Intern, and it could be YOU!
So what would your job entail?
SUMMARY: As the Marketing and Communications Intern, you will work closely with the Corporate Marketing Team to assist in the marketing and communications efforts for the entire Ohio Masonic Home organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Brainstorm marketing campaigns to align with quarterly sales goals.
- Provide on-going support to marketing and sales initiatives.
- Take photos and videos at each campus to update website, social media, etc.
- Assist with photo and video editing.
- Help photograph and generate posts about campus events as well as generate organic content on social media.
- Write blog posts.
- Clean up business listings for the organization.
- Update Google AdWords.
- Assist with administrative duties.
- Attend various campus events to help promote digitally.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Currently enrolled in a College or University specializing in any of the following:
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
- Other Communications Studies
Previous experience in videography a plus.
Passion for senior living industry also a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you TODAY!
Job Type: Internship