Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives?
Then Western Reserve Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age how they want and where they want. Come join us on our journey!
Western Reserve Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for an experienced MDS Nurse and it could be YOU!
So, what would your job entail?
Responsible to coordinate the completion of the Minimum Data Set Plus and Interdisciplinary Care Plan and maintains quality documentation in the nursing department. Provides outstanding customer service to residents and colleagues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinates RAI/CARE-Plan process for all assigned residents
- Assign ”ARD” for all MDS assessments
- Completes sections of the MDS designated per policy for admission, re-admission, annual, quarterly, and significant changes.
- Signs completed RAI forms timely
- Coordinates weekly grand rounding.
- Leads interdisciplinary team in plan of care conference
- Enters MDS information into computer timely
- Formulates initial “problem List” for all disciplines (delete this)
- Generates “Triggered Raps” and distributes to appropriate disciplines for completion
- Completes nursing “CAA’s”
- Coordinates Triggered “CAA’s”
- Initiates original plan of care
- Updates established plan of care with appropriate changes timely
- With interdisciplinary team, determines residents who require a new MDS assessment due to a significant change in status
- Completes all other paper-work as appropriate
- Coordinate utilization review process.
- Informs IDT of updates/changes to the RAI process from CMS.
- Reviews and processes QI/QM information with IDT.
- Monitors and completes necessary assessments for RAI process.
- Rotates with other Nursing Management to provide in-house coverage for supervisors.
Associate’s degree in Nursing,or three year diploma program, or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Minimum one years experience in M.D.S. requirements
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits to those that qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and tuition reimbursement among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!