Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Are you looking for a nursing leadership role in memory care?
Then Springfield Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you! We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age respectfully. Come join us on our journey!
We are looking for an experienced Nursing Supervisor – Behavioral Interventionist to work full time 7pm-7am in Memory Care, and it could be YOU!
So, what would your job entail?
SUMMARY: Directs and monitors nursing personnel to provide for the behavioral care and well-being of SMC Residents residing in Pathways.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Includes but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned as delegated.
- Clinical rounding every 2-3 hours on each unit, spending time on each unit, monitoring Resident/staff interaction.
- Communicate with Social Services of Pathways with information and concerns.
- Review medications related to behavior management.
- Handle ”emergency” situations, assess Resident and situation on any Pathways unit.
- Educate & counsel staff when needed, on the spot, related to behavior management, Resident redirection, interventions, document on-site educations.
- Fill-in on unit if short of staff.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Directly supervises 35 to 45 nursing employees on the shift. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performances; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree in Nursing (A. A.), or three year diploma program, or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing plus 1 to 2 years related experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSURES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must be Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Ohio
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including rich medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative meds covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and an outstanding education assistance program, among others!
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please contact us today to start your new journey with us!