We’re looking for YOU at Western Reserve Masonic Community!
- Up to 17 days Paid Time Off in your first year!
- $5,000 in yearly Education Assistance!
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with up to a 4% match!
- Fun, friendly atmosphere!
Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Do you want to work for an employer that values YOU?
Then Western Reserve Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age respectfully. Come join us on our journey!
Western Reserve Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Coordinator, and it could be YOU!
So, what would your job entail?
The Sales Coordinator provides support for the Sales Manager and the sales department.
- Assist with all move-ins for WRMC and help coordinate new resident orientation with Independent Living Housing Manager.
- Assists in the organization and scheduling of all move ins to the campus through interdepartmental communication and coordination of logistics including keys, pendants, etc.
- Coordinates internal transfers and completes all admission paperwork with residents and/or their family as needed.
- Ensures that communication is open between departments when an internal move is scheduled, coordinating with housekeeping, nursing, and maintenance to assure the move is as stress free for the resident as possible.
- Is part of the weekend/after hour coverage rotation for sales calls.
- Assists with incoming sales calls and walk in tours.
- Manages their sales funnel leads in WelcomeHome and meets monthly sales calls/tours/move in goals.
- Ensures residents are set up in all campus systems as needed.
- Participate in Aging in Place Meeting.
- Actively participates in the Quarterly Sales and Marketing planning.
- Active participant in sales calls and meetings.
- Create tour packets and keep collateral organized and stocked.
- Support all sales events.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from 2-year College or technical school; or 6 months-1 year related experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer candidate to be a notary public in the state of Ohio.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills with all clients, residents, families and other departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Marketing Database.
- Ability to use other office equipment, such as fax, copier, calculator.
- Organized/detail-oriented individual.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate with elderly community.
The Ohio Masonic Home offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative drugs covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and an outstanding $5,000 education assistance program, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!