Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Do you want to bring your sales experience and leadership skills to a wonderful community?
Then Western Reserve Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
Western Reserve Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a full time Sales Representative, and it could be YOU!
What would your job entail?
SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of this role is to achieve targeted pre-sale and fill up goals related to the new construction of 99 independent living apartments at Western Reserve Masonic Community as well as maintain occupancy goals post construction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Interact with all leads whether provided through advertising, public relations, referral, or personal contact, and to convert those leads into depositors and community members of the Western Reserve Masonic Community through the use of professional selling skills, including, but not limited to, outbound sales calls, in-person sales presentations, and group presentations
- Greet all visitors pleasantly and professionally presenting a very positive image for Western Reserve Masonic Community
- Know the procedures followed in lead fulfillment and lead tracking to process prospects either to the payment of a residency fee or a clear statement of lack of interest
- Be able to skillfully interview prospects or their representatives to ascertain how Western Reserve Masonic Community will meet their needs
- Know and be able to explain the benefits of residing at Western Reserve Masonic Community
- Keep current and accurate records of all leads and prospects
- Input all leads, contacts, tours, deposits and sales into MatrixCare leads database software and possess strong personal computer proficiency
- Assist in developing referral contacts and networks within targeted market areas to increase awareness of services
- Complete admission agreements and collect security deposits
- Make group presentations to prospects and civic groups
- Strive for constant improvement in selling skills through attendance at sales training meetings and through the reading of motivational and sales-oriented materials
- Demonstrate an expertise and knowledge of current best practices in successful retirement housing sales techniques
- Assists in the planning and implementation of campus-specific specialized sales and marketing events
- Respond to written and phone-in information inquiries by connecting unqualified leads with the Resource Center staff for processing
- Coordinate, as appropriate, with the Resource Center to bring support for individuals
- Coordinate a smooth transition with leads for existing community products
- Keep current on competitive knowledge for housing and services; provide corporate team with feedback and recommendations.
- Other job duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Two to three years’ experience in marketing/sales in senior living setting
- Marketing or consulting experience a plus
- Previous management experience
- Proven sales experience
- Experience with MatrixCare preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid Ohio Driver’s License, proof of individual insurance, and the ability to be insured under OMH guidelines
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in computer applications
- Organized and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to work in fast-paced, stressful environment
- Ability to understand and communicate with an older clientele
- Outstanding self-motivation skills
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including very rich medical, dental and vision insurance with MANY preventative meds covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a generous tuition reimbursement among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!