Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Do you want to bring your organizational skills to a wonderful community?
Then Western Reserve Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
Western Reserve Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a full time Sales Team Assistant, and it could be YOU!
What would your job entail?
SUMMARY: Responsible for performing comprehensive administrative support services for sales office staff to aide in achieving targeted pre-sale, fill-up, and occupancy goals related to the new construction of 99 Independent Living apartments at WRMC, as well as facilitating the daily operations of the sales office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following administrative duties
- Prepare and distribute reports and mailings; maintain files; and keep time, expenses and commission sheets for all sales staff and personnel
- Operate and administer MatrixCare CRM
- Distribute mailings to individuals in MatrixCare or mailing lists
- Assist in providing tours of the community to prospective residents and applicants as needed, including any open houses or special functions related to sales and/or marketing
- Order office supplies, postage, petty cash and other supply inventory
- Coordinate and complete special project assignments
- Ensure accurate documentation and administration of expenditures including reconciliation of financial accounts
- Organize and prioritize office duties with ability to be flexible with assignments and to assist other team members
- Type, collate and distribute all correspondence and other materials deemed appropriate by sales staff in a timely manner
- Organize, coordinate and assist in planning of special events, including weekend events
- Maintain accurate and timely data based records
- Greet visitors / answer and direct telephone calls in a pleasant and professional manner
- Utilize interpersonal and relationship building skills including the ability to interact with prospects, office personnel and management
- Provide telephone support to support the sales effort when needed
- Update CRM data base effectively and in a timely manner with all inquiries
- Maintain and update social media accounts with appropriate photos and community material
- Coordinate as appropriate with the resource center to bring support for individuals
- Coordinate a smooth transition with leads for existing community products
- Act professionally and honestly at all times in the representation of the Community concept of senior living
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates Degree or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school; or 1-2 year related customer service experience or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills with all clients, residents, families and other departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Marketing Database.
- Ability to use other office equipment, such as fax, copier, calculator.
- Organized/detail-oriented individual.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Ability to understand and communicate with elderly community.
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including very rich medical, dental and vision insurance with MANY preventative meds covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a generous tuition reimbursement among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!