We are looking for a friendly Security Supervisor to lead our Life Safety Team and it could be YOU!
- Early wage access – Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with up to a 4% match!
- $5,000 in Education Assistance per year!
- Up to 17 days Paid Time Off in your first year!
- Fun, friendly atmosphere!
Provides for the security and safety of all residents and employees and property of The Ohio Masonic Home.
- Oversees SMC Security day to day operations working closely with other Departmental supervisors to resolve security related issues
- Assists with development of operational and safety policies and procedures for security.
- Manages Security and PBX departments staffing for each shift.
- Performs foot and mobile patrols of all OMH buildings and grounds and takes such actions as are necessary to ensure a safe and secure environment for all residents, employees and visitors and to prevent loss or injury.
- Serves as additional security when need arises, performs duties at access control point.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Maintains a CPR and basic first aid certification.
- Must have valid Ohio Drivers License and is insurable under company insurance policy.
The Ohio Masonic Home offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including rich medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative meds covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and an outstanding education assistance program, among others!
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!