Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives?
Are you looking to work a flexible schedule, including occasional weekends and evenings?
Then Browning Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age how they want and where they want. Come join us on our journey!
Browning Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process.
Please bring your talents and caring and join our community, as we are recruiting for a Transportation Driver and it could be YOU!!
So what would your job entail?
You would be responsible for transporting our residents to appointments and various activities using Browning Masonic Community vehicles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides outstanding customer service to the residents, showing genuine care and concern for their well-being and happiness
- Receives transportation requests assignments from Director
- Regularly checks fluid levels of OMH vehicles used for transportation
- Assures promptness in meeting appointment time of residents
- Operates vehicle in safe manner and in accordance with all highway laws
- Works varied hours to accommodate the transportation needs of residents
- Performs pre-trip vehicle checks
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Commercial Driver’s License in state of Ohio. Ability to show proof of auto insurance. Must be insurable under OMH’s policy.
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b) plan participation, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and tuition reimbursement among others, to those that qualify.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you TODAY!