Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Do you enjoy driving people to and from appointments and events?
Then Western Reserve Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you! We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age how they want and where they want. Come join us on our journey!
Western Reserve Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for a Transportation Driver, and it could be YOU!
So what would your job entail?
SUMMARY: Transports WRMC residents to appointments and activities using WRMC vehicles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receives transportation requests assignments from Transportation Coordinator
- Regularly checks fluid levels of WRMC vehicles used for transportation
- Assures promptness in meeting appointment time of residents
- Operates vehicle in safe manner and in accordance with all highway laws
- Works varied hours to accommodate the transportation needs of residents
- Assumes Transportation Supervisory duties in absence of Transportation Coordinator
- Completes daily transport log and all other associated documentation
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Commercial Driver’s License in state of Ohio. Ability to be insured under the Ohio Masonic Home’s insurance policy.
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b) plan participation, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and education assistance among others, to those that qualify.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you TODAY!