Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Do you want an opportunity to utilize your professional skills to contribute to a wonderful community?
Then Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you!
We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age respectfully. Come join us on our journey!
Ohio Masonic Home is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for an Investment and Finance Manager and it could be YOU!
So what would your job entail?
SUMMARY: Responsible for coordinating, administrating, and controlling the treasury functions for The Ohio Masonic Home.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the day-to-day custodianship of funds, securities and assets of the organization, including implementation of appropriate internal control systems.
- Act as liaison to the Investment Committee including preparation of all necessary reports and information for meetings and serving as non voting participant. Includes processing of all transactions approved by committee in accordance with internal controls.
- Responsible for the creation of any new banking and investment advisory relationships as necessary and for maintenance of current relationships.
- Assesses the organization’s financial position with regard to cash forecasting, cash management, investments and debt management and issues periodic and routine reports.
- Oversees all treasury activities including all matters related to indebtedness; including but not limited to, compliance with any applicable debt covenant requirements, negotiation with providers of capital, and coordination of financing.
- Development and implementation of Board approved policies relating to Debt, Capital Management, Investment Management and other policies as needed.
- Oversee compliance with Funds Management Policy and proper allocation of Cash based on policy.
- Financial analysis to include pro formas for existing and new business opportunities. Calculation of return on investment and other analysis for strategic decision making.
- Oversee the management and tracking of financial processes related to capital budgeting and expenditures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics from four-year college or university; with five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Preference to strong background in Accounting and/or Economics.
Background in banking/finance with strong emphasis on treasury related functions and financial analysis.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to use comprehensive software programs including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, etc.
- In depth familiarity with spreadsheet software (Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team member
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks
- Strong leadership ability and change management skills
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits to those that qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and education assistance among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you TODAY!