We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work!
- Up to 17 days Paid Time Off in your first year!
- $5,000 in yearly Education Assistance!
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with up to a 4% match!
- Fun, friendly atmosphere!
The Ohio Masonic Home is looking for a full-time Video Production Editor and it could be YOU!
The Video Production Editor will be responsible for producing informational, testimonial, and promotional videos for The Ohio Masonic Home and all of its subsidiaries. This individual will be responsible for seeing all photo and video productions through from pre to post production, including but not limited to, planning, scripting, filming, editing, sound-mixing, graphics, output, and distribution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for sales/marketing, internal corporate videos, external promotional videos, recruiting videos, and other videos for The Ohio Masonic Home and all of its subsidiaries
- Work with the Corporate Marketing Manager on creation and design of content, tone, and overall style for videos, photos, and advertisements
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools and software such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Script, storyboard, shoot, and edit all video productions
- Expertise and flexibility in designing solutions for print, video and digital mediums
- Maintain brand guidelines and messaging of The Ohio Masonic Home and all of its subsidiaries
- Create opening/closing graphics to reinforce brand guidelines
- Upload videos to our websites, YouTube channels, and social media outlets
- Participate in weekly marketing team meetings
- Develop production schedules
- Plan photo and video shoots; scout, select, and reserve shoot locations
- Collaborate with campus, Foundation, and Resource Center teams to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Manage video library
- Work independently, as well as part of the marketing team, to establish project deliverables
- Some travel to northern Ohio required
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Production or a related field
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Creative story telling skills
- Trouble shooting skills
- Photography and Videography experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Teamwork skills
- Must be able to travel as needed and be insurable under OMH company policy
The Ohio Masonic Homes offers a full complement of benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 403(b) plan participation with a match, many preventative medications covered at 100%, generous PTO, Life Insurance benefits and a $5,000 educational assistance program, among others. We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from you today!