No Experience Necessary – Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities Available!
- Starting at $10/hour!
- Early wage access – Work today, get paid tomorrow!
- Fun, friendly atmosphere!
Are you a person who is caring, loving and enjoys making a difference in others’ lives? Are you looking for a great part-time or full-time job?
Then Springfield Masonic Community, a subsidiary of the Ohio Masonic Home, may just be the place for you! We are committed to partnering with our residents to allow them to age how they want and where they want. Come join us on our journey!
Springfield Masonic Community is just that…. A community. A community of people dedicated to being the trusted partner in the aging process. Please bring your talents and caring and join our community.
We are looking for friendly Wait Staff & Dishwashers!
So what would your job entail?
- Serving Residents meals in a timely fashion.
- Interacting in a positive and respectful manner.
- Cleaning kitchen and dining areas. Operating commercial dish machine.
- Working well in team environment.
- Maintaining Kitchen standards and expectations.
- Assisting cooks where needed.
- Every other weekend and some holiday’s expected, occasional evening banquet serving.
No experience required!
The Ohio Masonic Home offers a full complement of benefits for those who qualify, including medical, dental and vision insurance with many preventative drugs covered at 100%, 403(b) plan participation with a match, PTO, Life Insurance benefits and an outstanding $5,000 education assistance program, among others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We look forward to hearing from YOU today!
OMH requires a drug screen, background check and physical, to ensure we hire only the best!